Sunday, December 9, 2007

yet another job interview

Yes, yesterday I had one interview, again. It was at InvestCap Securities. I found it very interesting to meet people in the equity research side. It was one fine meeting which lasted around 30 minutes. I was as relaxed as one might possibly be, especially after having seen the interviewer wearing a red Manchester United t-shirt and jeans. Wow! things did look pretty cool. Yeah, he offered me the job. Good pay, good perks, growth in the profession, exposure to new kind of work and car and phone in two-years' time; but he seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with my MBA plans and their work timings...

He might call me in for yet another interview with the head over there. This head has already interviewed me around six months back at another organization. So, basically he is as new as I would be at the company... eheheh funny or what?

I don't know if I'd head to join this new place or not, but yeah, it's not a bad option

No comments: